Health Certificates

Health Certificates

Traveling with your pet is an exciting opportunity to see sights with your furry friend, so don’t let incorrect or unprepared paperwork put a damper on your plans! At our hospital, many of our doctors are certified by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) to issue health certificates for your pets for both domestic (within the US) and international travel.

Domestic Travel

● Currently, we are only offering the APHIS 7001 form for domestic travel and are unable to offer any electronic certificates. Please *click here* to visit the official USDA website and check that the state you are traveling to accepts the general APHIS 7001 form.

International Travel

● From getting your pet microchipped to running diagnostic tests such as vaccine titer tests required for travel, we can assist you every step of the way to go abroad. International travel tends to require more time and preparation, so it is very important to start the process early on. Please *click here* to visit the official USDA website to check the specific requirements of the country you are traveling to.

Shatto Veterinary Center

3130 West 6th Street

Los Angeles, CA 90020

For general information, questions, appointment requests, call us at:
Email Us:


Monday 8:00am - 7:00pm

Tuesday 8:00am - 7:00pm

Wednesday 8:00am - 7:00pm

Thursday 8:00am - 7:00pm

Friday 8:00am - 7:00pm

Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm

Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm